Frequently Asked Questions
1) How much background experience is needed to be qualified for these workshops?
This depends on the workshop. The Sampling workshop assumes some elementary knowledge of inferential statistics, while the other workshops require less basic knowledge,. We can provide background materials upon request.
2) Can the cost of lodging be covered?
No, unfortunately it cannot, but discounts are offered for the workshops to students, participants from TNS, and CIRCaP alumni. Inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) What can I hope to get out of these workshops?
These workshops blend an update on the state of the art in each sector together with a practical approach.
4) When and how do I pay the registration fee?
The registration fee must be paid according to the deadline schedule through the Ufficio Post- Laurea. Contact email@example.com for instructions on how to submit payment.
5) What can I do if there is no available lodging at Collegio Santa Chiara?
We will be happy to help you find alternative lodging near the faculty.
6) Do you provide a certificate of attendance?
Yes, we do- upon request.